Are you looking for the best Keyword research tools?
Keyword research is vital to getting traffic to your website, while it that important we need tools that will help us do the work really quickly and easily.
So it is the keyword research tool that you need to use all the time when it comes to starting your new content for your blog or website.
No matter you are a kick-starting, old blogger, or developing your content strategy keyword research is the thing you can’t skip doing if you seriously want organic traffic from the search.
So today, in this article I had covered the best keyword research tools that you can use to do the keyword research for your content creation and make it more search-friendly to drive traffic from the organic search.
Best Keyword Research Tools
Let’s get started…
KWFinder is a keyword research tool designed by Mangools – the KWFinder platform allows you to find keywords with low SEO difficulty along with their powerful features.
KWFinder is my always go-to tool when it comes to keyword research for content marketing to build strong SEO content for search ranking.
KWFinder offers a 10 days free trial for a new customer to test the platform for free with a limit of day, you can try it out with pay any penny of a dollar.
KWFinder has 3 different subscription options, select the annual plan to get a 40% discount on any plan.
- Basic – $30 per month (Individual & small business).
- Premium – $40 (new startups and blogs).
- Agency – $80 (eCommerce stores and Business sites).
SEMRush is not just a keyword research tool, it is an online all-in-one marketing toolkit, SEMRush offers a suite of SEO platforms that helps customers to grow their online presence.
You can use SEMRush for any type of business, no matter you kick-starting, blogger, or business SEMRush can help you to achieve your online marketing success gold.
SEMRush offers three different pricing plans and SEMrush hosts a 7-day free trial, in which you can use entire website features for free within limited days.
- Pro – For freelancers, startups, and in-house marketers with limited budgets that get started at $99.95 per month.
- Guru – For SMB and growing marketing agencies get started at $191.62 per month for an annual plan.
- Business – For agencies, E-commerce projects, and businesses with an extensive web presence get started at 374.95 per month.
3. Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Ahrefs is an SEO platform that contains many types of SEO tools to helps customers with SEO analysis in one place.
With Ahrefs you don’t have to be an SEO pro to rank higher and get more traffic to your website from the search the tools will tell you and give ideas of how to get traffic from the search.
For those of you who don’t know how to use the tools don’t worry Ahrefs blog is the place that will guide you how to use their toolset.
Ahrefs offer a 7 days free trial by charge just 7 dollars and offering another four different plans for you to choose a plan to suit your SEO need.
- Lite – For freelancer, blogger, and startup which you pay for $99 per month.
- Standard – For growth company, which will charge you $179 per month.
- Advance – For Business that need high data and features it will charge $399 per month.
- Agency – For an agency features which you can do more with Ahrefs to work on your client project, it charge $999 per month.
4. LongTail Pro
Longtail Pro is offering a unique keyword research tool that helps user measure the keyword competitiveness make it simple
Long Tail Pro is an SEO keyword tool that can help you dominate your competitors.
After generating long tail keyword ideas, you can conduct a website competitive analysis of the top sites that appear in SERPs or Search Engine Results Pages.
Longtial Pro offer three different plans and pricing that allow you to choose the SEO keywords research need.
- Starter – use for startup, individual purpose with charge you $25 per month for annual payment.
- Pro – Use for in house SEO, Business with charge you $45 per month.
- Agency – an agency options that need more features for clients SEO campaign.
Ubersuggest is an all-in-one SEO tools that brought to you by Neil Patel, whit Ubersuggest it not just any keyword research tool but you can do more with SEO.
Ubersuggest is low-cost SEO toolset if we compare to other similar SEO tools on the market and the most interesting thing about Ubersuggest is you do payment for lifetime.
Ubersuggest offering three different plans and pricing which you can choose best plan for your SEO need.
- Individual – For Entrepreneurs & small businesses. Managing 1-3 websites. It will charge $12 per month to get the entire SEO toolset.
- Business – For Small & medium businesses. Managing 4-7 websites. which you had to pay $20 per month.
- Enterprise / Agency – For Large businesses & agencies. Managing 8+ websites. You will had to pay for only $40 per month.
SERPStat is a growth hacking tools that offers all-in-one SEO platform it include keyword research tool tool.
SERPStat offers four plans and pricing for user to pick their right one for their need of SEO campaign.
- Lite – Best for SEO-individual, freelancer, and SMB with limited budget, you will have to pay $55 per month for this plan.
- Standard – Best for established, in-house teams, and marketing agency you have to pay $119 per month on this plan.
- Advance – Best for big marketing agency and large in-house teams. you have to pay $239 per month on this plan.
- Enterprise – Perfect for industry leaders, you have to pay $399 per month on this plan.
7. Google Keyword Planner
Keyword Planner is a free keyword research by Google Adwords serving simple feature options, it’s one of the most accurate sources of keyword data on the market and the keyword data come directly from Google.
SpyFu is best Competitor SEO analyze tools, with SpyFu’s keyword research tool it offers more useful data, on more keywords, more consistently.
SpyFu the three plans and pricing but the most interesting of this tools is No matter what plan you choose, you’ll get unlimited access to all the SpyFu data you want.
- Basic – you have to pay for this plan by $33 per month.
- Professional – you had to pay for this plan $58 per month.
- Team – You will have to pay $199 per month.
Note: all of these price are for annual payment if you choose to go with monthly payment it a bit expensive.
Keywordtool.io is keyword tool that helps you find longtail keyword from a different search engine, you can use Keywordtool to search keyword from the most popular search platform you are trying to ranking on.
You can use Keyword Tool absolutely for free, a free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for every search term even you don’t have an account or login with the tool.
10. Google Search Console
Google Search Console (GSC) actually not a keyword research tool it a place where website owner go an submit their website for Google index and start ranking a website.
But it provide the exact search queries that user search and related to your content target keyword, so you can take those keywords and re-optimize them with your previous post to make more search engine friendly.
Need more helps about GSC? Learn more about GSC for SEO with our guide The Google Search Console for SEO.
Growthbar is the best tool for marketers and bloggers, It bring the all latest SEO tool you ever need, such as keyword research tool backlink and more..
GrowthBar is the first SEO tool to use OpenAI GPT-3, the largest language model ever created. Generate content outlines for your blog or website with keywords, word counts, headers, images, links and more. Write content that ranks, fast.
Growthbar offering 5days free trial and three different plans and pricing which you can choose the best one for your need.
- Starter – It great for bloggers, marketers you will have to pay $29 per month for this plan.
- Pro – For big marketers and large business that more awesome features, it will cost $79 per month.
- Agency – It good for agency and enterprise, if you go for this plan it will charge $129 per month.
12. Keyword Everywhere
Keyword Everywhere is the browser add-on extension that will helps you find the longtail keyword, keyword trending and much faster.
The Keywords Everywhere browser add-on can be easily installed on either Chrome or Firefox. The best part is that they show you monthly search volume, CPC and competition data of keywords on multiple websites.
Keyword Everywhere is different then other they don’t offer a monthly payment what they offers is user can buy a credit and those credit can start from $10 the credit will expire after a year.
You also can still use with a free options but if you need more features then go for premium one.
13. Moz Keyword Explorer
Moz is the most popular SEO tool and community it offering the suit SEO tools for use to do the SEO metric, and part from that Moz also has a keyword tool called Moz Keyword explore which you use to find idea around target keyword.
Moz offers monthly free trial which you can search up to 10 queries in every month, It is the best offer for user. You can get the Moz keyword research features in the platform’s “Medium” plan, which will charge you $179 a month with the option for a free 30-day trial.
Wordtracker is an other keyword research tool offer a free try keyword researching in limited time features, this keyword research is an easy and simple to use keyword research.
It bringing up a long list of keyword suggest after we made a search a long with search vulume data, competitor, and in ancher text keyoword data.
Wordtracker offering 7 days free trials and three plans and pricing with their features which you can pick the right one for your SEO need.
- Bronze – you will have to pay $27 per month for this plan if you decide to go with it.
- Silver – you will pay $69 for this plan to get all the features.
- Gold – You will have to pay $99 per month for this plan.
What is the best keyword research tool for you in the long list above? – These are the most popular keyword research tool on the market which you find pick one for your need.
If you are on budget and want a free keyword research tool then Keyword planner is the choice which allow to do keyword research for free.
But if you’re looking for more advance features that will helps your site rank higher on Google with longtail keyword, clearly know the exact keyword difficulty, and get more advance keyword ideas tool then KWFinder it the right one for you.